|Key Stage 5 Curriculum|
Specification: AQA (7192)
- Why is marriage declining?
- Why do girls outperform boys at GCSE?
- What is the best way to deal with criminal behaviour?
Paper 1 – Education with Theory and Methods
- Research Methods in Context
- Theories in Sociology
Paper 2 – Topics in Sociology
- Families and Households
- The Media
Paper 3 – Crime and Deviance with Theory and Methods
- Crime and Deviance
- Sociological Theory
- Research Methods
- Have an interest in how society affects individuals
- Want to discuss issues in the news that affect our society
- Can work independently and on group projects
- Like to learn about how different sections of society work
- Can see contentious issues from different viewpoints