At SJL, we are committed to safeguarding. Our designated safeguarding lead is Keith Snaylam, Assistant Headteacher. Please contact him in the first instance if you have any immediate concerns about the safety or well-being of students in the school, or don’t know who else to contact.
- Keith Snaylam - Assistant Headteacher email@example.com
The deputy designated safeguarding lead is:
- Emma Montgomery – Assistant Headteacher firstname.lastname@example.org
The following staff are also level three safeguarding trained:
- Cherie Button – KS3 Student Services Manager email@example.com
- Claire Read – KS4 Student Services Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Honour-Jones - KS5 Student Services Manager email@example.com
For all other student concerns, the Form Tutor is usually the first point of contact, and then the Head of Year.