The following pages contain key information for students taking public exams. If students/parents have any queries or concerns, please phone, or see the Examinations Officer.
Eileen Kelly, Examinations Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Exam information for candidates
Autumn Series 2021
- A level re-sits 4 - 22 October
- GCSE re-sits (English and Maths only) 1 - 8 November
- GCSE re-sits all other subjects 15 November - 3 December
Autumn Series 2021
Further to the Department for Education's (DfE) announcement that there will be an opportunity for students to sit the full suite of GCSE and GCE A Level examinations in Autumn 2021, please find links below to the timetables published by the exam boards.
Examination results collection
Only students in Years 11 and 13 are invited to collect their results in person.
Years 10 and 12 students please do not come into school to collect your results. Results will be issued online via EduLink to students only.
Unable to collect in person
If you are unable to collect in person, you can do one of the following:
- Provide the Exams Officer with an A4 stamped addressed envelope with a 1st class LARGE letter stamp affixed, by the end of term (Friday, 22 July 2022) and your results will be posted to you. Please be aware that exam board regulations state that results can only be posted on results day itself so you may not receive your results until a few days after result publication, dependent on the postal system.
- Provide the Exams Officer with written permission for someone else to collect your results on your behalf, complete the collection of results permission form below. The permission form must be handed in when the results are collected and your nominated representative (and that includes a parent) will require a form of identification (eg passport, driving licence). Please note that exam results are not provided over the phone, or by text or email under any circumstances.
Post result services
Post-Results Services - GCSE/GCE A-Level/AS Level/BTEC
These documents contain the Post Result Services available to students (Reviews of Marking and Access to Scripts).
This section contains:
- The Post-Result Candidate Consent form which must be signed by the student for all Post-Results Services (Reviews of Marking and Access to Scripts)
- GCSE Deadlines and Fees List
- GCE A Level/AS Level/BTEC Deadlines and Fees List
- Cambridge Assessment International Examinations ((CAIE) Deadlines and Fees List (Year 12 only)
NO CHEQUES OR CASH will be accepted for any of these services. Fees must be paid in advance of the deadline via ParentPay if Year 12 or below, or directly to the school bank account if Year 13.
All consent forms MUST be returned directly to the Exams Office.
Consent forms to follow.
From early December, students who have left the school, can collect their certificates from the school reception (between 8.30am-4pm) and you must have some photographic ID with you. Alternatively you can nominate someone to collect them on your behalf, but you must complete the Collection of Exam Certificates Permission Form and give to your nominated person.
If you are unable to collect your certificates or arrange someone to collect on your behalf, you can request the school to post them to you, however there is a cost of approximately £7.00 for this service as the exam boards require us to use a signed for tracking service. Please contact the Exams Officer if you wish to use this service.
The school is required to keep certificates for a period of one year after issue. If you do not collect your certificates within this time or you lose your certificates they can only be replaced by applying directly to the awarding bodies. Visit awarding body websites for the services and costs for lost/replacement certificates.
Please follow the process outlined within this link