The following pages contain key information for students taking public exams. If students/parents have any queries or concerns, please phone, or see the Examinations Officer.
Eileen Kelly, Examinations Officer email@example.com
Exam information for candidates
A level exams will be timetabled between Monday 5 October - Friday 23 October 2020
GCSE exams will be timetabled between Monday 2 November - Friday 23 November 2020
GCSE English Language exams will take place on
- Monday 2 November AM Paper 1
- Wednesday 4 November AM Paper 2
GCSE Maths exams will take place on
- Tuesday 3 November AM Paper 1
- Thursday 5 November AM Paper 2
- Monday 9 November AM Paper 3
An exam re-sit request form is to be completed and returned to the Exams Officer by the dates shown on the form to ensure late fees are not incurred.
LIBF Exam Dates
Individual timetables will be issued to students and parents/carers by the end of the Spring Term by which time, arrangements will have been confirmed for students who have a clash of exams ie 2 exams or more, scheduled for the same time.
If there are any further timetable amendments you will receive a final timetable near the beginning of the Summer term.
Internal examinations 2020-2021
Examination results collection
Unable to collect in person
If you are unable to collect in person, you can do one of the following:
- Provide the Exams Officer with an A4 stamped addressed envelope with a 1st class LARGE letter stamp affixed, by the end of term (Friday, 16 July 2021) and your results will be posted to you. Please be aware that exam board regulations state that results can only be posted on results day itself so you may not receive your results until a few days after result publication, dependent on the postal system. OR
- Provide the Exams Officer with written permission for someone else to collect your results on your behalf, complete the collection of results permission form below. The permission form must be handed in when the results are collected and your nominated representative (and that includes a parent) will require a form of identification (eg passport, driving licence). Please note that exam results are not provided over the phone, or by text or email under any circumstances.
Post result service
These documents contain the Post Result Services available to students (Reviews of Marking and Access to Scripts).
This section contains:
- The Post-Result Candidate Consent form which must be signed by the student for all Post-Results Services (Reviews of Marking and Access to Scripts)
- GCSE Deadlines and Fees List
- GCE A Level/AS Level/BTEC Deadlines and Fees List
NO CHEQUES OR CASH will be accepted for any of these services. Fees must be paid in advance of the deadline via ParentPay if Year 12 or below, or directly to the school bank account if ex Year 13.
All consent forms MUST be returned directly to the Exams Office.
From early December, students who have left the school, can collect their certificates from the school reception (between 8.30am-4pm) and you must have some photographic ID with you. Alternatively you can nominate someone to collect them on your behalf, but you must complete the Collection of Exam Certificates Permission Form and give to your nominated person.
The school is required to keep certificates for a period of one year after issue. If you do not collect your certificates within this time or you lose your certificates they can only be replaced by applying directly to the awarding bodies. Visit awarding body websites for the services and costs for lost/replacement certificates.
Please follow the process outlined within this link